Contributing To Project Management Works
Project Management Works has very high standards for our writers but if you would like to be considered to contribute to our blog then please take a look at the guidelines below:
- Articles must be at least 600 words.
- We are interested in practical tips and advice especially about Business Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Project Scope but, above all, content you are proud to put your name on and that people want to read and share.
- Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online.
- Every Author gets a Byline and Bio including a link – this information will show on your articles.
- Project Management Works reserves the right to make changes to any content submitted without notifying the author. These changes will only be for editorial consistency or to correct errors.
We read each submission that comes to us within one month of receiving it. We have accepted and published articles from a range of sources: from digital marketing specialists, project management professionals and bloggers. If you have experience managing projects of any kind we’d be happy to hear from you. However, if you don’t hear back from us within a month, you may assume we could not publish your content.
Just enter your name and email in the form below and some examples of already published content and we will get back to you as soon as possible if you are approved to write for us.
We look forward to hearing from you.